On the CreditCards.com Secure Website
Why People Love It
- Reports to all three credit bureaus
- Fraud protection and auto rental insurance
- Offers automatic payments with FlexControl
- Complimentary auto rental insurance for vehicles reserved and paid for with the card
- Automatic bill pay
- Helps you build credit
- No rewards program
- Charges an annual fee
- Requires a security deposit
Application Process: Apply online or at a participating U.S. Bank branch. Just make sure you have at least $300 to spare since you’ll need it for your deposit.
Bonus Offers: None.
Annual Fee: $29.
- Rated #4 in Best Credit Cards You Can Get with Bad Credit
- If your application is approved, the issuer will send you a credit card with a credit line the same amount as your deposit.
- The deposit is used to open a U.S. Bank secured savings account to ensure your card can be paid. The account is FDIC-insured, earns interest and won't be touched as long as your account remains open and in good standing.
- Payments are not automatically deducted from your secured savings account. You're responsible for making at least your minimum payment by the monthly due date.
- Auto rental insurance at no extra cost - when you charge your entire car rental on your Card and decline the rental company's collision damage waiver option.
- Automatic Bill Pay - Take advantage of this easy way to pay bills online.
- FlexControl™ - Free online tool that can help you avoid interest and late fees with automatic payments that put you in control. It can also help you pay down a balance faster.
Updated: 1 year ago