- Generous anniversary bonuses
- Redeemable at more than 1,100 hotels
- Easily attainable rewards
- Charges a foreign transaction fee, which is uncommon for travel credit cards
- Radisson Rewards points are worth roughly 0.5 cents apiece on average, which is much lower than what other travel cards offer
Application Process: You can apply online or over the phone and get a response immediately.
Rewards: Earn 10 points per dollar spent at the Radisson Family of Hotels, and 5 points per dollar spent everywhere else.
Bonus Offers: Earn up to 85,000 Bonus Gold Points: You get 50,000 points for your first qualifying purchase and 35,000 after for spending $2,500 in your first 90 days.
Also, you'll receive 40,000 renewal bonus points each year when you pay the annual fee.
Annual Fee: $75.
- Rated #5 in 5 Best Hotel Credit Cards
- Earn 50,000 Gold Points after your first purchase
- Earn 35,000 points once you spend $2,500 on your card within the first 90 days
- 10 points per $1 spent at the Radisson Family of Hotels
- 5 points per $1 spent everywhere else
- Automatic upgrade to Gold status
- Visa Signature concierge privileges
- Subject to credit approval