- Save on gas by racking up 3X cash back on related purchases
- Earn on the groceries you already buy with 6X cash back at the supermarket
- Redeem rewards as statement credits or gift cards—the specifics are up to you
- The card offers super high rewards on grocery purchases
- Pay no interest for a year
- Charges an annual fee, which is uncommon for a cash-back credit card
- American Express isn't widely accepted overseas
- Doesn't offer bonus cash back on groceries at non-supermarkets
Application Process: Apply online and get a response within 60 seconds.
Rewards: 6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%). 3% cash back at U.S. gas stations and on transit services, and 1% back on other purchases.
Bonus Offers: $200 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
Annual Fee: $95; not waived the first year.
- $200 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
- 6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%) - that means spending $60 a week at U.S. supermarkets could earn over $180 back per year.
- 3% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, 1% back on other purchases.
- Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 14.74% to 25.74%.
- Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
- $95 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.