- Annual bonuses on top of regular rewards
- No cap on rewards
- Decent sign-up bonus
- Requires excellent credit, so many small business owners find it tough to qualify
- The card's base rewards rate of 1% is mediocre
- Depending on your creditworthiness, you may be stuck with a high APR
Application Process: You can apply online, at a participating U.S. Bank branch, or over the phone.
Rewards: Earn 3% cash-back rewards on qualifying purchases for gasoline, business supplies, and cellular purchases. Other purchases give you 1% cash back. You can redeem rewards as a MasterCard gift card, direct deposit in an active U.S. Bank account, or as a statement credit.
Bonus Offers: Earn $200 cash back after you spend $1,000 in eligible net purchases on a single card in the first 90 days.
Annual Fee: None.
- Earn $200 Cash Back after you spend $1,000 in eligible net purchases on a single card in the first 90 days.
- 3% cash back on cellular, gas, and office supply store eligible net purchases. Earn 1% cash back on all other eligible net purchases.
- Receive a 25% annual bonus based on your prior year’s Cash Rewards, up to $250.
- Rewards can be redeemed once you reach a $25 threshold, and in additional increments of $25 thereafter.
- No limit on total rewards and they never expire.