- Helps you build credit by reporting to all three credit bureaus
- Potentially get your deposit back before you close the account
- Get free access to your FICO score
- A reasonable interest rate for a secured credit card
- Helps you build credit with credit reporting and free access to your FICO score
- Charges an annual fee
- Requires a security deposit
Application Process: Apply online and get a response within 60 seconds. Just make sure you have at least $300 to spare since you’ll need it for your deposit.
Bonus Offers: None.
Annual Fee: $39.
- Rated #6 in Best Credit Cards After Bankruptcy
- Helps you build your credit; a secured credit card designed to help establish, strengthen or rebuild credit.
- A minimum refundable security deposit of $300 (maximum of $4,900) is required to open this account.
- Now, you can access your FICO® Score updated monthly for free.
- We'll periodically review your account and, based on your overall credit history (including your account with us and other credit cards and loans), you may qualify to have your security deposit returned. Not all customers will qualify.
- Access to credit education on topics like using credit cards responsibly, budgeting and more
- $39 annual fee.